Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Guess who's Baby Clock has starting ticking again

Hi Friends:)
So I can't believe I'm saying this BUT my BIO Clock is ticking and it started a few weeks ago. So, what does all this mean. Well..... we are going to set up an appt to go to NCCRM to have an updated consoltation and find out what we need to do. In the meantime i am tracking my ovulation and Jason has started to prepare like last time to get his sperm back up to par. He is the BEST. He said he knew that I would want to try again even though for the past 3-4 years i have been fine with not having any kids. (due to being super stresses the last time) He said he knew my clock would start ticking again. Please be in prayer for us as this can be extremely stressful. God is in control and I have a good feeling this time.  <3<3

Look what Jason bought me today because I thought I might be ovulating :)
 Guess who is ovulating :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment