Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another night of Waking up to an anxiety

So as I mentioned in my previous blog I woke up having a anxiety attack. Well it happened again last night I had taken my meds around 9:30pm so I wasn't sure why I was waking up feeling this way. I basically couldn't sleep the rest of the night & once again felt like I had bad sunburn so
I kept tossing and turning in my bed
so
I decided to move to the couch. Still couldn't sleep and I was SO hot that I kept turning the air down and I tried sleeping beside the air vent. Needless
To say I felt better but was scared
To take my Xanax bc of what happened
That night. I couldn't wait to get
To church and speak to my doctor.
He told me just to up my dose a
Little. Well unfortunately one of my Best friends, Jason & I missed service because I was
Really anxious but God brought someone really special in my life at just the perfect time to help me understand a little more.

Please continue to pray for us!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment