Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting a little better each day:)

Sunday night was another long night...Jason sat up until 3am bc
I could sleep and kept tossing & turning. I LOVE him so much!! Hes such a great husband! Monday I tried to work but i couldnt function bc i was SO tired. Monday night I was restless too but did come to work Tuesday. Last night I slept really well! Thank God! A BIG thank you to Matt & Brooke for letting me stay with them Mon & Tues night since Jason had
To work. I started finally feeling myself again yesterday around 2ish & didn't get anxious until my appt with my therapist that evening. I'm sure that's bc
I had to talk about my feelings about things going on in my life that I have suppressed and not realized.
I felt anxious around lunch and took some meds and I'm feeling better now!

God is amazing and we really appreciate all the prayers!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment